Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Skulls and Things!!

So it's that time of the year and your trying to figure out what to be for Halloween. You have something in mind but you don't want to spend all your money for one day, with a costume you most likely will never wear again!! To save a little money coming up with creative makeup ideas like being a skeleton is a really popular. There are so many different and unique varies you can come up with. All you'll need is a little makeup kit or if your a makeup hoarder like me you should already have the perfect utensils. This was my first time ever doing a makeup look like this so I didn't take any pictures of the beginning process. It's ok I'll walk you through it.

Eyes:
Right eye: I painted black with a black cream shadow and set it with a matte black powder eyeshadow
Left eye: I used a red eyeshadow all over my lid up to my crease....then used a white eyeshadow on my brow bone

Face: I painted majority of my face white using NYX jumbo pencil in milk. Then I used NYX jumbo pencil in black beam for the rest of my face. After I set it all with eyeshadows of the same colors. I then added little details to make it look like I had stitches.

Lips: I covered my lips white with the same jumbo pencil as before then I used the black jumbo pencil to fill in the inside of my lips, also using the same pencil to create teeth!!

Wounds: Some people use liquid latex which is fine but I didn't have any so I use eyelash glue. I outlined where I wanted my scars to be then I applied the eyelash glue and filled is in with bits of tissue paper. I then took a cheap red lipstick and dabbed it onto the tissue paper until it was covered enough. After I added some clear lipgloss to make my wounds look fresh.

I also took a dark grey eyeshadow and outlined around my temples, jaw line and contoured my cheeks. There you have it I hope you try this look or even come up with your own. XoXo, t.Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic