Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gym trying to break a bad habit!!

So I'm writing this post while in action on the bicycles, last post I set a couple of goals for myself that I didn't completely follow and I feel horrible. Today is Thursday and its my second day in the gym. Granted I didn't go Monday-Wednesday I know shame on me but I did workout!! I popped in my Jillian Micheals DVD and did that twice so I still got a workout in. Today my goal is just to get a good workout in because I don't workout on weekends especially with this weekend coming up being a study weekend for classes. So I just thought I come on here and say that everyday life hands us struggles but with dedication we can overcome them!! Just so you don't think it's super easy its ok to fail.....just keep going!! XoXo tMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic