Thursday, October 28, 2010

Late night dinner!!

 So my friend and me were super hungry as all ways..and we decide to go out to eat not taking in the fact that it was already late. We drove and drove restaurant after restaurant being closed or closing until we saw that Apple Bee's was still open and we stopped there. I was craving burgers but not something real heavy so I ordered the slider's not sure how they were going to taste. Not really being a fan of Apple Bee's I kind of wanted to just find the nearest Mickey D's and go crazy on the dollar menu. To my surprise  they  were pretty good not to heavy and not to light were I was still craving food. I basically devoured it and the water just wasn't enough to wash it down. So I looked on the menu and ordered a Long Islands Ice tea with strawberry if the food didn't light my fire the Long Island's sure did
                                                                                                                    XOXO, t.Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic