Thursday, October 28, 2010

Obsessed with RED!!


I have yet to master the PERFECT RED LIP my attempts well I fail them every time. Being of dark skinned complexion you just can't pick a red color and think it's going to be right for you..it takes time. So with that being said if your feeling a little daring there's always other ways to incorporate the color red. One way is with your nails in the picture above I found the perfect red that seem to make everything I did with my hands that day pop. The color is called Cherry Red by Sally Hansen you can find  it at any drug store it's very affordable and it gives you that instant sexy factor.
                                                                                                                      XOXO, t.Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic