Sunday, August 12, 2012

Here we are again!?!?

So I've failed I haven't been working out at all. I made it a week and a half in and things started to get overwhelming. I want to lose weight I know I can...I've done it before. Eating healthy isn't that hard for me but I notice the healthier I eat the more healthy food I want. I'll make a healthy breakfast/dinner but in between I'll eat salad or fruit, then still find myself hungry. It's hard because eating healthy, having that lifestyle is really expensive and let's face it I'm not rolling around in money. I have tons of debt from school not to mention more school. There's a lot going on in my life and being stressed would be an understatement. Lately I been hanging out with friends which includes alcohol and really good food that's hard to past up. I weighed myself this morning and wow I've gained weight instead of losing. Immediately I was crushed and just wanted to give up. Then I realized I didn't even give myself a chance a week in a half is nothing. Even though the scale wasn't changing I have to admit that I feel different I felt energized more relaxed. I'm going to attempt to fasting only for a week. I bought this fasting tea yesterday we shall see how that works out. Also I going to start working out again tomorrow. I can't beat myself up I have to continue to fight to push that way when I reach my goal, it will be worth it. So tomorrow I start again this time I will go further. XoXo, t.Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic