Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Big Bright Eye's

 Literally this whole makeup look took about five minutes and was super simple.

Face:
Maybelline's "Fit Me" foundation in shade 355
Random highlight from an eye-shadow palette
Contoured a bit with covergirl's brown smolder eye-shadow

Eye's:
I used a purple eye-shadow from the coastal scent's 88 palette (you can use what ever color you like) all over my lid into my crease
Highlighted my brow bone using the same random eye shadow I used to highlight my face...go for a matte creamy or off white color
Lined under my eye/upper lid with maybelline define-a-line in "soft black" smuged it out with a pencil brush
Lined my tight-line with "soft black" took revlon's linear intense and closely lined my upper lash line
NYX jumbo pencil in "milk" to line my water line.

Lips:
Random nude lip gloss from wet n wild....but I would also use gaga viva glam 2 from M.A.C









XoXo, tMarie <3


Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic