Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life....and FOTD


This picture explains all of my emotions at the moment CONFUSED!!
Honestly it seems like every week something gets in my way of the things I have planned. Lately my car has been needing a jump like everyday and right now I don't have money for a battery. Can you say college student with bills!! I'm beyond stressing over this Biology class that takes up all my time and i'm only making little progress. Oh and yesterday I was in a minor car accident plus I hoping get this job that I really want. Just everything feels like it's crashing down but not completely because when I reflect back at the end of day....it all works how. So i'm truly blessed and thankful. What obstacles are in your way?? How do you overcome them??


Well after a hectic day at least my make-up still looked good. I'm loving the colors I chose definitely says fall to me. My hair wild though....as always I like simple looks with colors. I don't want to take hours doing my make-up plus it's time I don't really have.

What I used:
Face: fit me foundation
Eyes: gold-ish color in the inner corner, copper shadow in the middle
black on my outer corner and blended it all in with brown shadow in my crease
Lips: candy pink and soft nude by Revlon mixed together 

XoXo, tMarie


Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic