Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cosmo....Donuts and Commander in Chic!!



So today I'm  just reading my cosmo and stuffing my face nothing to productive. Seriously im just realaxing watching tv after cleaning...last night I went on a late night trip to meijer just to pickup a few things or so I thought. Of course I end up in the beauty department for nail polish remover, when I came across sally henson nail collection I picked up this color Commander in Chic I couldn't wait to try  it out. So this morning my cosmo came in the mail and I was excited as always..so I painted my nails, ate my donut and flipped through the pages of cosmo!!


with LOVE,
t.MaRiE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic