Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Outfit of the day"

So heres what I wore today and let's just say simple....today was pretty much a sick day but I still had things that needed to be done. Btw excuse the mess..aahhhh for some reason my camera was not taking really good pictures as usual..debating if I should by a new one "suggestions". Anywho I wasn't feeling well so makeup I didnt even bother with I just wanted to say simple.


Black skinny jeans!!
Black cami underneath>>Forever21
Purple pink tee>> Victoria's secret
Black boyfriend cardigan>>Target....Love my Cardigans!!


Oh yea tied it all together with the long necklace forgot where I bought it...I think the guess store..
















t.MaRiE...
XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic