Friday, January 20, 2012

Hate to love you!!..........Houston!!


"Houston we have a PROBLEM"!! 



 

Ahhhhh this by far is a color I won't recommend but I just can't stand the fact after 10 COATS of polish...I'm in love. This was the one color I was sure I'd stay away from and it would just add to my collection. I was wrong I couldn't help to look at the color and say maybe this time it will go on better WRONG. It's still a horrible texture one coat and it's clear basically I literally put on about six coats maybe more I lost count. You can even tell in the pictures above that the polish looks a little watered down. On a better note still obsessed with the glitter I couldn't just stay away!! The color is called "Houston we have a purple" by OPI.

                                                                                                XoXo,tMarie <3


Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic