Monday, September 19, 2011

Rain rain GO AWAY!!


So the weather has officially changed and even though fall is one of my favorite seasons, at the moment I am not a fan of the rain. Here in Michigan the weather is bipolar yesterday it was warm and nice out and today its wet and cold. I just want to snuggle up in a blanket and watch Lifetime...unfortunately I have classes today. Since its pouring rain and I have a long day of classes I don't really put to much effort into my outfit. Lately I've been doing the same eye look because it's simple with a pop of color. Being that I'm dressed like a college bum it makes me still feel girly and put together.


This my "Eye of the Day" well week
its so simple I only used one palette and its an old one from coastal scents which I barely remembered I had , its called Fall festive. Well hoped you enjoyed this post...hey it stopped raining for now!! :) 

XoXo, t.Marie


Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic