Monday, July 19, 2010

"Kim Kardashian Nails"

So I know this photo quality sucks but this was taken with my phone..good news it I have a temporary camera, until I can find the right camera for me that takes awesome pictures. I got this nail design from Sccastaneda on youtube and fell in love..I did remember seeing this design on kim before watching Sccastaneda's youtube but she made it look so easy and she was so clear on the steps to get this look..so I decided to try it and loved the way it came out. Btw I love Sccastaneda she's so pretty and love her personality if you dont know who she is check out the link!! http://www.youtube.com/user/sccastaneda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic