Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Wish List"

So I really miss my camera :( but I would love to have.....the Nikon - Coolpix 10.0-Megapixel Digital Camera - Black
Model: L100 | SKU: 9220229




aahhhh im so in love with it :) I need this camera



Another thing omg sigma....I want their brushes check this kit out




Amazing right and it comes with an extra brush...and a free makeup bag how cute....and pink...love...checkout http://www.sigmamakeup.com....love them



I could go on for dayswith things I want.....ummm Im really going to try to get this blog thing going maybe start youtube videos March....maybe April but not next month no wayyy too much going on....


XOXO,t.MaRiE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Quote

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better,but then it's not, and I need to do it again" Confessions Of a Shopaholic